We collect personal information from you that could include name, contact information, computer or network, interactions with us and IP address.
We collect your personal information in order to:
- To enable you to book an appointment;
- To respond to your comments or questions;
- To maintain, track and measure website performance;
- To send you promotional and informative materials such as e-newsletters. All emails have easy opt-out options;
- To let you know about events, services and information that may be of interest to you;
- To review the effectiveness of our marketing and to analyse general demographic trends;
- Providing information is optional. If you choose not to enter contact information, you will be unable to submit website queries or book an appointment online.
We keep your information safe by using secure cloud based systems and only allow specific staff to access the data files.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 577 546.
We will make sure your privacy is protected. We will not pass your information on to any other company or third party.
When you book and appointment or submit a request for information about our services you agree to automatically be added to our mailing list. We promise not to spam you with updates but will keep you in the loop of upcoming appointment availability and information about our services. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the link in our mailing list email or you can contact us directly at email@example.com and ask to be removed.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
When you use and access our website, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.