About OPA – Rotorua Cosmetic Medicine
We love helping people look the best they can and appropriate for their age.
We are a NZ family owned & run boutique clinic. We aim to offer the highest standards of quality, efficiency, and discretion.
On Point Aesthetics, Rotorua Cosmetic Medicine
It is important to choose the right team to perform your cosmetic medicine treatments. At OPA, we have a Doctor and Nurse team at hand to provide a professional and personal treatment to every customer, in a safe and relaxed environment.
It is our approach to take the time to get to know you, your medical history, your requirements and work out a plan together.
Remember that undergoing appearance medicine procedures is a personal decision, and taking the time to thoroughly research and choose a reputable clinic can significantly contribute to a positive and satisfying experience.
A Different Cosmetic Medicine Approach
We offer outstanding patient focused care where we have a trained Doctor and Nurse team who are at hand. Our caring, non-sales driven approach is of the utmost importance at OPA. We attend regular training to allow us to be at the forefront of cosmetic medicine in the region and were the first cosmetic medicine clinicians in Rotorua to be trained by Allergan for the use in Belkyra, double chin treatment.
Our Science sets us apart
At OPA, we use the total face approach, looking at the whole face and giving you our recommendations. We strive to maintain a natural look and employ advanced techniques and quality products to avoid the infamous “frozen” look.
More reasons to choose us
- We have extensive training and are accredited by the New Zealand Society of Cosmetic Medicine.
- You have the choice of seeing a Doctor or Nurse for all your treatments. And you may be surprised to know seeing a Doctor for your treatments doesn’t actually cost you anymore.
- We know the science behind facial anatomy, using science to enhance your beauty.
- No rushing you out the door. We take the time to pamper you and educate you about your treatments.
- We take extra measures to make your treatment as comfortable as possible.
- We are tucked away in a tranquil and discreet location. No walking out into a shopping mall or busy street after your treatments.
We offer a range of appointment times to suit your needs, including evenings and weekends.
Use our booking system to check availability or contact us to request a specific appointment time. Our out of hours appointments are by appointment only.
Got a question?
Complete the form below or call or message us.